VITEEE 2024 Highlights
|Full Exam Name
|VIT Engineering Entrance Exam
|Short Exam Name
|Vellore Institute of Technology
|Frequency of Conduct
|Once a year
|University Level Exam
|Mode of Application
|Application Fee (General)
|1350 Rs [Online]
|Mode of Exam
|Mode of Counselling
|2 Hours 30 Minutes
VIT University released the eligibility criteria for VITEEE 2024 on the official website. Candidates can check the VITEEE exam eligibility criteria before applying for the VIT engineering entrance exam 2024. As per the VITEEE eligibility criteria 2024, Indian nationals, NRI and foreign national candidates are eligible for the VITEEE entrance exam 2024. Below are the complete VIT eligibility criteria
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2024
|• The applicant should be a Resident / Non Resident Indian National / PIO.
• Foreign Candidates studying/studying abroad can apply directly through foreign category.
|Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 2001 are eligible to apply for UG Engineering admission (UGEA) 2024. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic.
|Candidates applying for UG Engineering admission should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2024, in any one of the following qualifying examinations:
• The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi.
• Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
• High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
• General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
• As per VIT Norms, Regular ‘NIOS’ board candidates are also eligible for Undergraduate Engineering programmes. Applicants should produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining.
• They should also provide the marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Total (including all subjects) and upload the scanned copy of the mark list and other relevant documents whenever available on the application form.
• For Indian nationals/ NRI/ PIO card holders, appearance in VITEEE-23 is mandatory to be eligible for B. Tech. admission under regular mode (Applicants under International/NRI quota exempted) . In case VITEEE gets cancelled due to natural calamities, qualifying criteria may be substituted with higher secondary marks or JEE-22 or a valid SAT. Applicants will be informed with specifics in such case
|Candidates applying for Undergraduate Engineering admission in 2024 should have secured a minimum aggregate of 55% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
VIT engineering college has released the VIT BTech forms 2024 in online mode. Candidates who wish to appear for the VIT entrance exam can fill out the VIT application form 2024 can apply on the official website.
VITEEE Registration 2024- Documents to be Uploaded:
Here are the documents, which will be required to upload on the website as per the prescribed format,
- 12th class hall ticket
- 12th standard mark sheet
- SAT Score Card 2024
- Aadhar Card
How to fill VITEEE Application Form 2024 online?
Step 1: VITEEE Registration 2024 – Candidates must visit the official website- vit.ac.in and click on the new VITEEE registration link for B.Tech admissions. Register themselves by providing your name, date of birth, gender, nationality, mobile number, and email id. After successful registration, the VITEEE login password will be sent to the registered email ID of the candidates.
Filling of VITEEE 2024 Application Form – After completing the VIT registration 2024, candidates have to fill out the VIT application form. Enter all the information about their personal, educational, qualifying exam, and contact details. After all these details are entered, the application number will be generated.
Payment of VIT Application Fee – In the next step, candidates have to pay the required application fee through net banking/credit card/debit card.
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam – Application Fee
Uploading of Photograph and Signature – After payment of the VIT registration fee, candidates have to upload the scanned images of the photograph and the signature. Candidates have to document the specifications mentioned by the authorities in the brochure. After the uploading process is accomplished, the candidates have to finally submit their VIT application form 2024.
|Size & Format
|3.5 X 1.5 cm
|3.5 X 4.5 cm
Final Submission – Candidates need to preview all details provided on the online application form of VITEEE 2024 before doing the final submission. Download the filled-in application form as a PDF file and take a printout of the same.
VITEEE 2024 offline application form-
The Vellore Institute of Technology will also allow the candidates to fill out the offline VITEEE 2024 application form. Candidates can fill out the offline application form VITEEE 2024 and send it to designated post offices on payment of Rs 1250. Applications must reach the authorities before the last date of application.
|OBC, EWS, SC, General, ST
|OBC, EWS, SC, General, ST
|SC, OBC, EWS, ST, General
|SC, OBC, EWS, ST, General